Senior Digital and Graphic Designer
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with an award winning online retailer who are looking for a Senior Digital and Graphic Designer to join a busy creative team.
The role will produce stand out designs for a wide range of digital content and projects. The company is launching a new website and they need a strong anchor to deliver this new style; drive updates to CMS, all the while checking the consistency in the look and feel across all touch points.
As Senior Digital and Graphic Designer you will:
- Be responsible for delivering the new style across the website, working alongside the dedicated UX team and the Product/Marketing team; taking an interest in user experience, testing and customer feedback.
- Oversee the production of designs for the new website
- Own the developments of the CMS
- Manage the brand assets to ensure consistency in the roll out of the new style
- Make recommendations to the Marketing and Product teams to consider in the communication and product display briefs
- Respond to briefs and develop high performing on page content
- Be a key member of the Creative team and Marketing departments and inspire team members
- Communicate feedback positively
Requirements for the role;
- at least 5 years experience as a graphic/ web designer
- at least 5 years experience with Adobe creative suite
- at least 5 years experience building email, social and web content, including display ads and animated gifs
- at least 3 years experience designing for print at a commercial level
- Has product photography experience at a commercial level - weekend photography of food/ holiday pics doesn’t count!
- at least 3 years experience producing video content at commercial level - After Effect, Premier Pro, etc.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Digital design role
- Communication skills - for providing feedback on briefs
- Strong organisation skills - for scheduling the responses the briefs
- Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Project management in an ecommerce environment - to track developments across teams
- High attention to detail
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suits
- CSS, HTML knowledge and wireframing tools (preferred)
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital and Graphic Designer to join a creative team at a time of change and growth