Senior Finance Manager - FMCG/Retail
An amazing opportunity within a retail business in West London who are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to manager their £000m+ T/O business, and work on their branding/marketing mix as well as looking at their strategic long term and short term investments. This role will involve extensive business partnering and you will be expected to liaise with numerous parts of the business and understand their role in the success of the greater team.
Senior Finance Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
London - West End
The duties will include:
- Providing periodic analysis against budget/forecast and understanding what this means for the remainder of the year, highlighting risks & opportunities and challenging the business stakeholders.
- Develop 5 Year plan, annual budget and monthly re-forecast working with logistics and group FP&A team.
- Build effective relationship with internal & external stakeholders to support & challenge the business.
- Supporting and liaising Logistics Directors to determine how to expand the logistic network internationally to enhance customer proposition whilst optimising end to end costs.
- Develop robust business cases for new investments. Initiatives will range from large capital infrastructure to smaller P&L investments.
- The primary finance partner to the logistics directors & senior team supporting them with regular reporting, & ad hoc analysis.
- Manage & coach a team of two accountants.
- Attends month-end flux review calls, seeking clarifications from Country Finance teams on any unexpected variances or unusual accounting treatments. Ensures open issues are addressed.
- Works closely with the Financial Compliance manager to stay aligned with our SOX programme in EMEA and our interactions with the Internal and External Audit teams.
- Works on ad hoc projects to enhance policy, strengthen controls and build efficient processes for reporting working with IT.
You will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience within a multi brand business within retail/FMCG who is looking to take their next step in their career. This is not a role for someone who doesn't want to get hands on as there will be a need for a lot of process and procedural improvements.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.