A fast-growing property business, based near London Bridge, are looking to recruit an accountant that will assist primarily with client reporting and business partnering.
Currently at £200m turnover, which is a 40% on last years' numbers, the business are looking to recruit someone who can comfortably deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Production of monthly reports for clients.
- Variance analysis and commentary of expenditure vs budget.
- Make sure costings and accrued and prepayed, wages, suppliers fees etc
- Produce year-end forecasts in conjunction with ops teams and business stakeholders.
- Prepare client annual budgets.
- Working with finance and ops teams.
- Ensure billing team are sending fees to clients, promptly.
This role will pay study support and would primarily require an entrepreneurial candidate who can fully ingratiate themselves in the workings of a fast-growing, adaptable business. It will pay up to £39k for the right candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.