Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding Consultancy business in order to expand and redefine their Marketing team. With a number of clients based globally, they are now heavily investing in their Events and Marketing Team and, as a result, are recruiting for an Events Executive, based in their head office in Oxford.
This Client is going through a massive period of growth with an ever expanding customer base as well as continuing to deliver industry leading services to their retained customers. With a unique proposition, this challenger brand offers a genuine disruption of the market.
The Events Executive role will be responsible for the below duties:
Having overall responsibility and ownership for all events targeting one of three key relationship groups for the business; current employees, future potential employees, or clients.
Working collaboratively with recruitment, marketing business partners, and consultants to design amazing experiences for your target audience.
Venue sourcing and review, as well as negotiating with suppliers and managing budgets
- Manage and support the event on the day as well as post event review and improvement
The Events Executive role will look for the below skill set:
- A creative and engaging approach to Events
- Excellent organisational skills (including Gantt charts and project frameworks)
- An excellent background in Stakeholder engagement and influencing
- A background in Marketing is beneficial
- An excellent track record in delivering B2B focused events
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Oxford
Basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 (depending on experience)