Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher - Primary
Innovation and collaboration are helping to transform lives at Ark Chamberlain.
Start date: September 2017 or earlier
Salary: Ark MPS/ UPS (£23,026 - £33,988) / (£36,458 - £39,204) (potential TLR available)
Location: Small Heath, Birmingham
Nearest train station: Small Heath
Deadline: 11am on Friday 26th May 2017
Our academy is on a unique journey and we are looking for great teachers who are ready to join us.
Are you a fantastic teacher, passionate about giving the children in your care the best possible education?
Are you committed to continuing to develop your practice to become the best possible teacher you can be?
Would you like five extra training days a year with tailored CPD opportunities?
Ark Chamberlain is a five form entry academy in Small Heath where 'staff morale is high and there is a positive atmosphere in the school' (HMI December 2016) as we continue our journey back to Outstanding.
This is not just another job, this is chance to be part of our inspiring team!
We can offer:
* Exceptional children who are enthusiastic, hard-working and enjoy coming to school every day.
* A wide range of professional development opportunities including personalised coaching and mentoring, opportunities to see and share best practice and CPD sessions across the Ark network.
* A staff team who truly support and care for each other.
* Unique resources in a primary setting including a fully equipped science lab, an extensive library, gym, music room, radio station and much more.
* Opportunities to visit and teach in schools in Africa and Asia as part of the Ark Global Teaching Fellowship.
* Access to health packages, discounts at major retailers, travel loans and other benefits, through the Ark Rewards scheme.
We are looking for:
* Individuals who are passionate with high expectations of themselves and the pupils they teach.
* Teachers who are, or have the potential to be, consistently good and better teachers
* Positive attitudes and a good sense of humour
* Teachers that will inspire, challenge and motivate children to achieve.
Visits are warmly encouraged - we'd love you to meet our pupils, chat to our staff and experience life at our school for yourself. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Nita Bateman, on or
Visit our website (http://arkchamberlain.org) for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our recruitment team (Mani Parekh), on or
Please submit your application online by visiting https://jobs/ark-chamberlain-primary-academy/index.htm. The deadline for applications is 11am on Monday 8th May.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.