Childcare Assistant - Immediate Start!!
My client, well established nursery environment, based in Orpington, are seeking confident and creative individuals to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for working with children. You will gain valuable training, experience and career progression within a highly demanded and successful sector.
- Care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development in a stimulating atmosphere through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Maintaining development records and observations for children as required by the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all parents, and build a trusting rapport with the parents of your nominated children, giving daily feedback regarding their child, and encouraging effective two way communication.
- Respect the confidentiality of the information relating to the children, their parents, staff and company business.
- Foster and develop an atmosphere of mutual respect between all staff and children, providing praise and encouragement to assist in their self-development.
- Work as part of a team and be aware of your own and your team's strengths and weaknesses
- GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English
- Genuine passion for working with children
- Sense of humor
- Gaining work based experience
- Competitive apprenticeship salary
- On-going training and support
- Career development and progression
- 20 days plus 8 days Bank Holiday
Does this job sound perfect for you? Apply now for immediate Contact!