Business Change Consultant
A opportunity has arisen for a Business Change Consultant to join a large international company with offices in Redhill, Surrey.
This role involves leading the temporary change management team, as well as working with business stakeholders and the IT team responsible for the delivery of change projects with budgets up to £750k.
Suitable candidates MUST have the following skills and experience in order to apply for this role.
- Educated to degree level. Ideally a formal change or project management qualification e.g. Six Sigma, Prince2
- Advanced requirement gathering, analytical and impact assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to secure and maintain support for project sponsors and key stake holders
- Ability to plan effectively managing multiple change project streams
- Utilities experience with strong systems and process knowledge gained at Energy Supplier
Interested? Please contact Claire for further information.