Service Engineer Automatic Doors
Service Engineer Automatic Doors - Newcastle Upon Tyne
We are currently looking to hire Service Engineer with a focus on Automatic Doors to join our team. We will be looking for Engineers to promote products and services to our customer base.
We are a major supplier of automated door and shutter door products to industrial and retail markets. We supply a number of different doors such as Automatic swing doors, Automatic sliding door systems, Automatic revolving doors and Activation devices.
* Repair, service, install and maintain all types of automatic doors within commercial buildings.
* Deliver great customer service
* Help to increase our customer base if you come across opportunities for new clients
* Health & Safety awareness
* Travel to different locations on a daily basis
Package and benefits:
* Basic salary in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
* Full system and equipment training provided.
* Fully Stocked Vehicle
* Tools and uniform provided.
* 8:00-17:00 (Half an hour unpaid break) - 42.5 hours a week.
* Monday - Friday: 5pm to 9pm & 5am to 8am is at Time and a ½ and 9pm to 5am at double time.
* Saturday: 5am to 12pm at time and a ½ and from 12pm to 12am at double time.
* Sunday: Double time.
* You should be professional and have excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to customers on site about the work you are undertaking.
* You should also come from a basic electrical or mechanical background and hold a full UK driving licence.
* Any experience in Automatic swing doors, Automatic sliding door systems, Automatic revolving doors and Activation devices would be highly advantageous.
Please contact Nathan at CV Bay on to discuss the opportunity in more detail or alternatively email /