Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client is a service sector business based in the Newcastle area. We are assisting them in recruiting an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Payable Assistant.
Permanent - full time
- Code, match and process supplier invoices
- Ensure invoices are authorised in accordance with the authorisation matrix
- Maintain supplier records
- Process monthly BACS payments for suppliers and employee expenses
- Dealing with supplier queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Accounts payable experience
- Good Excel skills - able to use vlookup and pivot tables
- Prior experience of accounting systems
- Proactive and able to hit the ground running
This is a great opportunity for an accounts professional looking to work in a busy and fast paced environment.