SEN English Teacher - Wolverhampton - September 2017
English Teacher - SEN School - Wolverhampton - September 2017
We are looking for an English teacher to work at this EBD, SEMH school (Social, emotional and mental health) in a PERMANENT capacity located centrally in Wolverhampton to start in June.
- Must be an experienced teacher.
- Available to start in September
- A strong passion for and experience of working with children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
- Further training or qualifications relating to SEMH/ SEN (desirable.)
- Will have a clear understanding of child development, learning and children with SEMH and associated special education needs.
- Have the ability to support families and carers of children with challenging behaviour.
- Senior teacher. Small class sizes.
- September start.
- Support with 3-4 TAs/ support workers per classroom.
- Working as part of a team with other staff and support.
If you would like to hear more about this SEN English Teacher position, please call Shabnam at Academics on