Digital Media Planner & Strategist - Award Winning Independent
Job Title: Digital Media Planner & Strategist - Award Winning Independent Creative Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Integrated Creative Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented digital media planner & strategist to join their expanding team based in the heart of London. They are a leading independent creative digital agency who currently work with big name consumer and FMCG brands similar to Bombay Sapphire, Colgate and Innocent Smoothies. Their expertise spans social media, video content, mobile and media, with brand storytelling at the heart of all their campaigns.
Renowned within the industry for their strategic thinking, insight and value for money, this entrepreneurial agency is going from strength to strength and this is an exciting chance to be a part of their journey. This agency has a unique culture - their friendly tight knit team all get along really well and their fun approach to work has resulted in fantastic staff retention rates. This is a meritocratic, agile and fast paced agency where you won't be constrained by any red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact. They also pride themselves on being an environmentally friendly agency which is reflected in everything they do as well as partnerships they have in place.
About the Digital Media Planner & Strategist Role
You will report into and gain mentorship from the agency's talented Strategy & Planning Director, and you'll be given the opportunity to own digital media planning and strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Media Planner & Strategist:
* Hone your burgeoning insight and strategy skills by analysing a range of data and co-creating innovative brand communications strategy and strategic media plans
* Develop digital and social media content strategy across paid owned and earned platforms
* Collaborate with creative and account management teams in responding to client briefs, inspiring the teams and enhancing creative responses
* Strategically manage media partners and influencers, continuously assessing their relevancy and content against brand objectives
* Keep abreast of the latest innovations and opportunities in content, digital and media
If you have a penchant for creating insight driven digital media strategies and strategic media plans, coupled with a desire to accelerate your career to the next level within digital media planning and strategy, then I'd love to speak with you.
Experience needed for the Digital Media Planner & Strategist role:
* Agency side experience in digital media planning & strategy across the paid owned and earned mix
* Experience with influencers and knowledge of integrating mobile would be advantageous
* Ability to collaborate with and inspire internal teams and a track record of innovation
* Meticulous approach to analysing sales and consumer data
* Flexible approach to work and willingness to work in a varied position
* Enthusiasm, commitment and a fun approach to work
The Digital Media Planner & Strategist will receive a salary paying up to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Digital Media Planner & Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.