Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal with a keen interest in Commercial Law? Are you looking to kick-start your career at one of the leading Law firms in the North East? Are you available in September? If you answer yes to all these questions, this is the role for you. Joining a small but hugely successful team in their Stockton office, you will assist on a variety of work with a view for you to take on your own caseload as you develop.
Our client has an outstanding reputation in the North East and are huge players on the Legal market. They will be as invested in your career development as you are and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you. Those who see a long term career in this practice area are certainly encouraged to apply.
- This is a replacement role and so you will be expected to join the firm in September.
- Joining a small team, you will enjoy a close knit and friendly working environment.
- Working closely with the Fee Earners, you will assist on a variety of Commercial Litigation matters but principally covering cable damage and debt work.
- This role comes with excellent scope for progression and our client will train you up. You will begin by assisting with a view to taking on your own files.
- For example, the head of the Commercial Department began his career at this firm as a Paralegal and worked his way up.
- Our client is open to the level of Paralegal at which they recruit. Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar department, however, they will also consider those with good academics who see a long term career in this field.
- Your application will stand out further if you have done Commercial electives.
- Working in a small team, excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and clients alike.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.