Personal Injury Paralegal
Personal Injury paralegals with some RTA experience are highly sought by a firm in Newcastle. Alongside a competitive benefits package you will also have access to excellent training programmers.
- You will be required to manage your own desk and sit within a team of approximately eight to ten paralegals. You will also have a team leader who will be at hand to support you as and when required.
- Working in the Vehicle Damages Team, you will be running your own caseload of fast track RTA files from start to completion.
- The ideal candidate will come from a background of Personal Injury work, with a particular emphasis on RTA files.
- Ideally you will be able to run your own fast track caseload. However those who have assisted within a personal injury RTA department, looking to take the next step in their career, will also be considered.
- Working in a high volume department you should be able to prioritise your own desk and effectively manage various deadlines. Therefore, excellent organisational skills are essential.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package.
- The opportunity to establish yourself in a specialist firm.
- Great progression opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Fiona Hill or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.