Analyst (Spanish speaker)
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker? A leading energy company is entering the Spanish market as a supplier of electricity, and they are looking for a Spanish speaking Analyst who will be heavily involved in this project. The Analyst will be part of a team that produces and analyses Customer and Procurement data as well as reporting on the Exposure position of the Spanish market. If you are an analytical grad with good Excel and Access skills, this Analyst role is an exciting entry level position to this market leading brand. Apply today!!!
- Main contact for the Ops team as the business enters the Spanish retail electricity market
- Gain an understanding of the Spanish power market - balancing mechanism and data flows and how this will affect reporting.
- Development, testing and implementation of forecast & exposure reports for Spanish entity.
- Daily production of Sarbanes Oxley Demand Forecasting and Exposure
- Development of long demand forecasting methodologies and models
- Validating and reporting trades between Procurement, Trading Customers & Consultants
- Work with IT, to make improvements to efficiency and accuracy of existing operational tasks.
- Management Information Reporting
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, to ensure a high level of service.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in a numerate/analytical discipline e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate technical arguments to non-technical audiences
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel and Access
- Knowledge of SQL (desirable)
- Ideally previous commercial experience, preferably within the electricity industry