Product Manager - Ad Tech Company
Product Manager - Ad Tech Company - London - £45,000 - £55,000
My client is an analytics technology company that use data insights to help businesses to drive grow. Founded in 2010, they now have over 200 staff globally.
In short, they make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue.
The Product Manager is required to take ownership of roadmap items and work with R&D and technical teams to turn client needs into marketable products. Furthermore, they are required to coordinate with sales, marketing, trading and campaign analysis in order to ensure that products work for the business.
The Product Manager will be expected to:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs by meeting with customers
- Plan, prioritise & project manage product development features
- Convert client needs into technical features, and then convert the resulting features into marketable benefits
- Coordinate resources across every department of the business to develop great products
- Create RFPs, scope and engage new partners to find the right 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- Work with marketing and sales to position and productise outputs and to launch new offerings effectively into the market
- Drive adoption and measure success of new offerings
- Spread knowledge and train teams on new developments
- The candidate will have strong technical knowledge including a grasp of programming languages and development processes
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of big data solutions and analytical techniques.
- A technical degree, or experience in technical roles will be highly beneficial
- Experience of project management, product development will be beneficial
- An innovator - someone who has the creativity to design new solutions to client needs
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV or calling me now!
Aine O’Sullivan - Saas marketing consultant Consultant -
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.