Our client is a Top 50 firm and they are currently looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong background of audit experience.
Main Duties will include:
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors.
- Taking full responsibility for the day to day audit process and output.
- Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Manager.
- Planning and completion of Audits.
The suitable Audit Senior should hold the following:
- Degree educated-ideally in a numerical discipline.
- A minimum of three years' working in a public practice accountancy firm with good audit exposure.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information.
- Experience working with charities is beneficial, however not compulsory.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers