Sales Manager - BIM & Architectural Design
Sales Manager - BIM & Architectural Design (FULL TIME OR PART TIME)
XS CAD provides BIM and Pre-Construction design support services to architects, mechanical contractors, electrical contractors, M&E consultants, retailers and homebuilders. The company now has an opportunity for a Sales Manager to continue to generate new leads, develop new business and also manage existing clients in the architecture, retail, housing and MEP sectors.
The company, which has international offices, as well as a base in Worcestershire, has used market leading 3D software, it's extensive experience and sophisticated workflow management tools to deliver design related services to customers since 2002.
We offer flexible working arrangements and this role can be either full time or on a part time (2/3 days per week) basis.
- To deal with sales inquiries received by the company in a professional and responsive manner.
- Understand customer challenges within the context of design and understanding their workflow in order to identify opportunities for collaboration and new business.
- Regularly meeting new customers and manage account relationships to ensure that production teams meet the needs of customers.
- To identify new opportunities within customer accounts and also in the market generally.
- To generate and manage your own sales pipeline, using lead data and other sources.
- To plan and manage leads, contacts and opportunities using eCRM tools.
- To provide timely, accurate and up to date sales activity and reports to management.
- The role will be mobile / home based but will initially and then periodically require some time at offices in Redditch, Worcestershire. Extensive customer office travel will be involved (UK wide but predominantly London, the Home Counties, South East and the Midlands).
- Possess an understanding of the design industry for one or more of the following: archiecture design, retail design, residential design or M&E design.
- Possess the ability to grasp an understanding of the company's key products, services, processes and culture for effective communication to customers.
- Have experience of having worked in a similar sales related role for at least 3 years.
- Ideally be a graduate in a related discipline.
- Have excellent presentation skills and the ability to deal with senior management and decision makers.
- Use of eCRM systems and also IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have a confident, friendly and approachable personality as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Package - £30-£40k basic (depending on experience). Additional OTE of £40k+
- Company Car (or allowance) and 25 days annual leave.
Job Type: Full-time
- AEC Sales: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!