We have an exciting opportunity within our Marketing team.
This role reports into the Marketing Manager with direct responsibility for supporting the creative and media strategy development, deployment and analysis for DRTV and printed media. The role is also responsible for the development and management of the internal and external brand communications strategy.
This role requires you to:
- Brief and manage the creative development process.
- Brief and manage the print production process.
- Maintain campaign tracking tools, including TV telephone matrices.
- Manage creative testing matrices and manage creation with external and internal design partners.
- Manage the creative delivery and Financial Promotion approval process including proof reading copy amends.
- Review and communicate competitor and market activity updates.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and actioning research campaigns.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and actioning Proposition Education (PR) campaigns.
- Budget supervision and processing.
- Present campaign performance to UK Leadership Team.
- Adhoc office assistance
- 2 years marketing experience in a sales or marketing environment.
- Experience of delivering acquisition marketing campaigns and internal communications projects.
- Understanding of response psychology and creative development processes.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, including briefing and management of:
o Media agencies
o Creative agencies
o Print Management agencies
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office literate, including ability to produce PowerPoint presentations and campaign performance graphs and charts.