Trust Manager - Top 30 Firm
A Top 30 Firm of Chartered Accountants are currently looking for a Trust Manager for their office located conveniently within walking distance of Liverpool Street. This exciting role will see you providing a top-level tax and advisory service to a portfolio of trusts, deceased estates and HNW families. The client are offering a highly generous remuneration package.
You will manage the firm’s trust department, reporting into the Trust Partner and Senior Trust Manager. You will look after a large number of trusts, deceased estates and HNW families, providing high level taxation and general advice regarding trust formation, reorganisations involving breaking trusts and general IHT planning.
The role is unique due to some specific features distinguishing it from typical trust manager roles;
- Strong technical expertise is required
- Responsibility for managing HNW family groups
- Responsibility for managing a small team, which will include training, mentoring and appraising staff
- Manging the team’s workflow, billing and debtors and ensuring key deadlines are met, including annual accounts and tax compliance
- At least five years’ experience as a trust manager working in a trust team
- At least three years’ experience managing a team of trust advisers
- STEP qualified. CTA qualified also desirable
- Experience of managing HNW family groups desirable
- Experience of offshore trusts
- Probate experience desirable but not essential
For additional information on this Trust Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers