Early Years Teacher (EYFS) - Reception Class
The head teacher of this popular, creative and well led Primary School in Central London (Camden) is looking to recruit an Early Years (EYFS) Teacher for a Reception Class Teacher post, starting September 2017.
This is a wonderful, GOOD graded 2 form entry Primary School, located less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Piccadilly Line (Zone 2), sitting on the cusp of Camden and Islington. The Early Years (EYFS) setting is fantastic, adopting the topic based IPC (International Primary Curriculum).
The head teacher is looking for a creative, and down to earth teacher, passionate about the early years and children’s learning. This is an excellent EYFS teaching opportunity, with applications welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) as well as teachers with 1-2 years’ experience under their belt.
Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks, ahead of the May/June half term, ahead of the resignation deadline for those teachers currently in a permanent position.
READ ON and APPLY TODAY - an Early Years (EYFS) post NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Qualified Early Years Teacher required - UK QTS a MUST
- Experience within Reception ideally required!
- Applications welcome from NQT’s & Experienced Teachers
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS Framework & Teaching Standards
- Creative & Engaging individual required!
- Evidence of Good & Outstanding lesson observations
- Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
- Reception Class Teacher
- Join a fantastic Early Years Team
- Creative & Topic based Curriculum (IPC)
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- Inner London - Main Pay Scale 1-6 (£28,098 - £38,241)
- 'GOOD’ graded 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Excellent Leadership Team & Established Staff
- Inner London Primary School - Borough of Camden
- Sits on the cusp of Camden / Islington - ZONE 2
- Excellent public transport links - Piccadilly Line & Bus Links
- Fantastic School site - Beautiful Victorian Building - 3 floors
- Excellent resources - plenty of space for Indoor & Outdoor learning
- Genuine focus on CPD & best practice
With interviews being held from the 15th May, immediate applications are suggested. Submit your up to date CV today. We will be in touch within 24hrs if you are shortlisted!