French Speaker - Credit Controller
French Speaker - Credit Control
£20,000 + Bonus
We are looking to recruit a French Speaker - Credit Control working on a permanent basis for a global business information and media organisation, located at their regional office in Exeter.
The organisation is an international business who work within the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and media markets. They employ over 60,000 people in more than 100 countries around the world. The role of the Credit Controller is to work closely with the organisation's clients and customers in relation to unpaid items ensuring effective resolution, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and relationship management at all times.
- Operate all established collection procedures using initiative, imagination and flexibility to achieve targeted expectations/results while promoting customer good will.
- To make contact with customers regarding all unpaid items, following up communications frequently executing global Thomson Reuters collection guidelines
- To anticipate developments and to identify accounts that requires special attention and act decisively to resolve difficulties, disputes and consulting management where appropriate.
- To develop and maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with all customers
- To obtain sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of newly proposed and existing customers promptly, efficiently and cost-effectively, using information sources appropriate to the level of exposure and liaising where necessary with colleagues and management.
- To promote and develop the involvement of the credit control department in Segment Sales and marketing activities.
- To assist with special projects as and when required.
Person Specification - Required Skills and Education
- Excellent customer services experience
- Native French speaker
Nice to have
- All round solid international Credit Management experience essential and a must.
- Ability to quickly become proficient end user of Get Paid and SAP and Order management systems like Siebel and salesforce.com
- Native in French, English, written and verbal is a must.
- Strong detail handling skills and Excel skills.
- Ability to understand customer and revenue impact with credit control related activities
- Knows when to escalate appropriately when involved in a process chain
The role is full time and permanent working Monday to Friday and offers a starting salary of £20,000 per annum, plus a performance related bonus up to 10% that is paid quarterly and increased if performance targets are exceeded. If this sounds like an interesting role for your next career move please apply online or call the recruitment team on for more information.