Gas Engineer Manufacturer
Premium Boiler Manufacturer
Premium Boiler Manufacturer - are seeking 5x Gas Engineer (Breakdown & Diagnostic) who currently live in the following areas;
- KY1,2,8,9,10,14,15,16 - (Kirkcaldy/Cupar/St Andrews area)
- SO - (Southampton area)
- CH - (Chester/Cheshire)
- OX - (Oxfordshire)
- CB - (Cambridgeshire)
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Monday to Friday, Saturdays rota basis - NO Sundays, NO Shifts, NO Standby, No Callout.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30-40k prp for Breakdown Engineers on experience
- *Bonus over 6 calls in a day
- *Lunch allowance (£750pa)
- *Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *Uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits
Gas Engineer & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Gas Engineer, Scottish Gas, British Gas, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch, Baxi, Ideal Boilers, Heating Engineer