Performance MI Analyst
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Performance MI Analyst, responsible for the leadership and strategy of MI reporting on a prestigious and high profile contract in Derby.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- The key responsibility is to collate, manage & develop the reporting systems, this will include building tables of information, analysing data, recognising trends & compiling reports on time to meet the contract Governance timetable.
- Drive, lead, manage and deliver the account MI reporting agenda including MI in response to Contract requirements
- Build contract wide relationships as well as with key internal and external stakeholders in order to drive the management information agenda.
- Design, drive and deliver MI reporting in an efficient manner including streamlining processes for effective report autonomy
- Deliver detailed MI, Dashboards and analytics in response to Management requirements, including analysis for development of options in response to key strategies or projects
- Continuously challenge information provided to support process and workflow efficiency's
- Monitor KPI trends and performance across EMEA to ensure minimal operational failures
- Work in close collaboration with FM Team, Finance, Service Lines etc.
- To support to client organisations based across the UK and Europe
Qualifications / Skills / Attributes Required
- Analytical in approach, able to analyse data and identify improvement opportunities and programs
- Previous demonstrable experience of managing information and Management Information Analysis
- Ability to build excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Presentation and Report writing skills
- Proactive nature and the ability to manage change successfully
- A understanding of the Facilities Management industry is an advantage
- Innovative, team player capable of using initiative
- Expert Excel and Tableu skills
- Knowledge of MAXIMO v6/7 preferable
- Microsoft Application skills inc, excel, powerpoint, word, outlook, Project