A well established and reputable Wealth Management practice based in Southport who are looking for a highly organised and career driven Paraplanner to support their fast-paced environment.
They are looking for an experienced individual who has great technical knowledge on pensions, investments and protection and want to work in a friendly and great atmospheric environment.
The individual can either be a Paraplanner in their current employment or be an experienced IFA Administrator looking to progress their career into a Paraplanner.
The successful candidate will be given full support and be working in a motivating and a satisfying environment.
- Writing suitability reports
- Preparing documentation and research
- Using the software system to request quotations
- Professional relationships with colleagues and product providers
- Updating and managing internal client database
- Previous experience is essential in an IFA firm
- Working towards or a desire to achieve Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated
- Strong Presentation skills
- A passion for Financial Services
Synonyms: Paraplanner, Para Planner, Technical Planner, Financial Planner, Suitability
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.