Finance Business Partner
A growing property management group in Central London are recruiting for a highly-commercial Finance Business Partner role working alongside one of the group's Managing Directors. This role works within the largest division and requires someone to improve and influence the department's performance.
The plan for this role is for the successful candidate to quickly progress to Finance Director level and will offer exposure across the business.
- Responsibility for financial and non-financial (operational metrics) weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, to set timeframes
- Establishing a rolling forecast to help track to targets and provide basis for forward thinking/planning and support decision making/ strategic implementation
- Ownership of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow through monthly reporting to finance and MD and drive/improve reporting capabilities
- Analysis and overview of regional P&Ls and presenting monthly highlights to Operational stakeholders including highlighting opportunities and threats
- Understanding reasons for variances to forecast, providing data and analysis to ensure senior stakeholders are aware and agree corrective actions
- Managing the budget and forecast process and partnering with relevant stakeholders to take ownership and identify targets in-line with growth plans of the wider business
- Business Partnering with relevant stakeholders to design and implement KPIs, Balance Scorecard reporting and ensuring Operational teams understand financial implications of their activities
- Overseeing annual statutory audit for division (entities that roll up into respective area) and preparation of statutory accounts
- Drives financial initiatives, including on-going monitoring for delivery and monthly reporting of findings
- Appetite for systems migration and heavy involvement with scoping and implementing new Finance System
- In-direct management of Corporate transactional team to ensure sufficient input of data in order to drive accurate output/reporting
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA) with considerable experience business partnering for a large organisation. Property management experience is desirable but not required. Interviews will be held from 15th May, please apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: