Area Sales Manager - Electrical Travel Accessories
- Global Market Leader
- £10 Billion Firm
- Recreational Vehicle / Automotive Aftermarket
The Role: Covering the North and Scotland region and ideally based on the M62 corridor, the new Area Sales Manager will be selling electrical product accessories for use in the automotive and recreational vehicle sector, such as batteries, generators, rear view cameras and air-conditioning units. Dealing with buyers and business owners / directors, you will largely be developing and growing existing accounts within specialist recreational vehicle retailers and wholesalers.
The Company: As a leading global brand, our client has always enjoyed a strong market share and excellent brand equity. In order to maintain their position they constantly innovate and look to launch new products that enhance the lives of their consumers. With a firm commitment to developing their people they offer tailored training and excellent career opportunities and now seek a new Area Sales Manager to join their team.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- A proven track record of selling a product into retail or distribution
- IT and Numeracy skills are essential
- Resilient and confident sales people will do well here
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + 20% Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays