Global Head of Enterprise Content Management
Global Head of Enterprise Content Management - London - £100,000
The world's leading provider of intelligent business information is seeking an experienced and ambitious Global Head of Enterprise Content Management to join their business.
Business Unit: Financial & Risk
Globally sets and leads the product management vision, strategy and execution for cross Enterprise Content.
Responsible for Enterprise content management that is used across the organisation's financial business with specific focus on exchange and non equities markets. This includes prioritisation of data to be collected by the business, strategic relationships with key content providers.
- Leads product management for Enterprise Content across F&R. Ongoing optimisation of the product and content portfolio to achieve commercial and strategic goals of the business.
- Articulation to internal and external stakeholders on the strategy and roadmap.
- Drive innovation and differentiation across new and existing content & product lines to both better address current and future client needs.
- Make strategic trade-offs to provide quality content & products on schedule.
- Influence client communications and go to market strategies for new product developments and enhancements.
- Assess whether goals are best accomplished by building, buying or entering into partnership in order to address market/technical requirements, alongside time-to-market considerations.
- Support business teams as required for key internal executive and client presentations and strategy updates.
- Ensure communication and cross-group collaboration including client requirement vetting and
- feedback gathering on new and existing content & products.
- Drive product and technology integration and represent segment on strategic initiatives, including business planning and budgeting to challenge, grow and upgrade the product organisation.
- Strongly aligned to Proposition Leads (e.g. MiFID II - Regulatory markets) and to take high-level business requirements and turn them into detailed product and content specifications.
- Proven ability to establish broad cross-proposition vision and take ideas from concept through to successful release/lifecycle management.
- Ability to understand and interpret fundamental workings and trends within a target industry.
- Ability to drive a direct and indirect team to execute proposition or product strategy.
- Superior client and partner engagement skills, including proven ability to build and manage senior client and partners relationships.
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas to internal and external stakeholders. Ability to influence and drive change.
- Lead business planning and budgeting exercises.
- Attract, develop and retain high quality talent.
- Manage a diversified portfolio across multiple segments propositions.
- Negotiation, complex problem solving, conflict management.
- Strong track record of end-to-end product delivery on multiple complex projects involving global, cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to understand commercial, technological and strategic drivers in order to execute strategy.
- Significant industry and/or senior product management experience involving more than one major/discrete target client segment.
- Demonstrated prior experience setting and executing on the strategy for a portfolio of products
- Prior experience establishing and managing significant 3rd party relationships including suppliers is preferred
- Prior P&L experience preferred.