Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant, £18,000, Evesham, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a well established, family run business which has grown organically over the past 60 years to be a global operation. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their enthusiastic, fun, hard-working team.
Your new role
In your new role as Digital Marketing Assistant you will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Assist Digital Marketing Executive with the set-up, deployment and analysis of eMail activity across UK and Europe, including:
- Building and editing of HTML templates
- Management of eMail deployments
- Collation and analysis of results and reporting
- Assist Digital Marketing Executive with creation of content for websites and other Digital channels, including writing copy, sourcing and preparing imagery, and following necessary approval processes before it goes live.
- Use the website Content Management System (CMS) to make content updates to UK website and European websites.
- Assist with development of Vantage portals and management of content for retail & commercial sites
- Assist with SEO and PPC activity across UK and Europe in conjunction with Digital Customer Journey plan for each territory.
- Raise invoices and POs in accordance with company processes and timelines.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies, industry standards and best practices on an ongoing basis
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Lead or provide support to other projects needing focus
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as Digital Marketing Assistant you will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Energetic, engaging and positive, with the high EQ, motivation and influencing skills needed to lead people in a matrixed environment without direct line authority.
- Visible passion for the products, and can inspire others to be passionate too.
- Able to influence at all levels within the organisation; can build strong, productive collaborative relationships to get things done.
- Highly capable, with the bandwidth to manage complex/multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate, able to communicate their vision and plans to others verbally and in writing.
- Driven by a desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive.
- High attention to detail.
- Be able to understand and adhere to business processes closely. Get things done but in the right way.
- A keen interest in digital online technologies
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of HTML would be advantageous
- Personal digital marketing experience (blog, social media etc.) essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll get a salary of £18,000 plus a bonus up to 10%, a 4pm finish on Friday's and the opportunity to work in great offices with a dynamic and energetic Marketing team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.