Credit Control Consultant.
Do you have Credit Control experience and are looking for a new challenge? If so please read on..
Our Credit Control Department are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who have a great attention to detail and can offer the highest level of Customer Service to join the highly successful department within the Your Move Lettings Hub in Southampton City Centre. Offering full training for the role and progression within the LSL Estate Agency Network, if you have prior Credit Control experience and are looking for a fresh challenge, then please applies now and a member of our team will be in touch.
Location: Southampton City Centre
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
- No working weekends or Bank Holidays
- Exposure to the Your Move Estate Agency Network with various options for progression
- £17,800-18,800 Depending on experience
- 20 Days holiday a year rising by 1 per year (Maximum 25)
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work schemes
- Employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- Collecting rent from the tenants in accordance with the legally binding Tenancy Agreement, and to take action when this is not observed.
- Recovery of Insurance payments made from the Rent Protection & Legal Expenses Insurance Policy, via Subrogation.
- Operates with a team of 9, using a 3 tier letter system, along with phone calls & emails.
- In the event matters should remain unresolved Credit Control will initiate Section 8 proceedings to evict and obtain Money Judgments against the non-paying tenants and any relevant Guarantors. In turn, Credit Control will seek to enforce any money Judgments obtained, to recover the entire amount of arrears and any legal expenses incurred.
- Credit Control will also seek to retrieve unpaid fees and over payments from landlords.
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of Customer Service
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Reliable and Dependable
- Positive attitude
An exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom’s largest Property Management companies, within the Insurance Services department. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
N.B - ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted