Assistant Management Accountant
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountanton behalf of a market leading, reputable organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
There will be an excellent level of training provided as well as study support for the successful candidate. Furthermore, this is a very busy role which requires someone who can work at a fast pace and use their own initiative, as well as having the confidence to ask questions to achieve results.
- Looking after all weekly reporting including forecasting and consolidation of actual results (under the guidance of your manager)
- Assisting with process improvements including systems improvements
- Produce weekly reporting packs for senior management
- Assist with month end journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile intercompany sales and purchases
The candidate must hold:
A minimum 2.1 degree and you will ideally be part way through your CIMA (or equivalent)
- Good system skills with a proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills to liaise across all areas business
- A drive and passion to succeed in their finance career, with the ambition to become future business management
- A keen eye for detail, able to contribute to process improvements
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for James Feeney or Maddison McNally for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.