Trustee with commercial banking expertise
The European School of Osteopathy (ESO) is an award winning and forward thinking institution with excellent academic and clinical facilities that have helped it achieve world class reputation. It has enriched its teaching and learning through well integrated curriculum, practical philosophies and a strong tradition of international links
It is now at a stage of further development and in this exciting landscape, it now seeks new exciting income streams and is looking for a Trustee with commercial banking expertise to achieve this.
The trustee will work with the leadership team on exploring commercial innovation, advising on the development of new commercial and funding streams and will exhibit the following essential and desirable skills.
- A background in banking, especially commercial banking experience within middle and senior management levels
- Business planning
- Accountancy experience in the commercial sector
- Income generation
- Someone who has worked in the head offices of banks, especially with decision-making authority
- Experience of working in mid size or large organisations
- Strategic thinking
- Financial leadership
- Experience of the process of governance, including for charities
- Commitment to, identifying with the organisation’s aims
- Capital project management
- Personally engaging, clear communicators
- Demonstrate good governance principles and Nolan principles of Trusteeship
We are looking to recruit two trustees who will play a key role in business planning, expanding the school and building a sustainable model for to develop over the next 5-10 years
Please request for a candidate pack for more details
How to Apply
All preliminary enquiries and application will be made to Reach TrusteeWorks in the first instance. Application will involve both CV and a cover letter.
Please note this is a trustee opportunity and is not remunerated, however reasonable expenses will be reimbursed.