NQT Primary School Teacher Job - Lambeth, South East London
NQT Primary School Teacher Job - Key Stage 2 - Lambeth, South East London
Are you currently studying towards becoming a qualified primary school teacher?
Are you looking for your first primary teaching job for September 2017?
Do you want to work in a primary school that is supportive and has an OUTSTANDING NQT induction programme?
Can you commute Lambeth, South East London easily?
If yes, then Academics have the ideal NQT role for you!
** Lower Key Stage 2 - Primary School Teacher
** OFSTED Rated 'OUTSTANDING'
** London Borough of Lambeth
** EXCELLENT NQT Induction Programme
** Inner London Main Pay Scale
** Supportive Senior Leaders
** 1 Form Entry
** Faith School with OUTSTANDING Behaviour
Easily accessible by public transport, with a train/ tube links close by and a bus stop right outside, my client Primary School is currently seeking a Newly Qualified primary school teacher to join their supportive and well led primary school to start this September. This small 1 Form Entry Primary School is recruiting a newly qualified teacher to teach their extremely well behaved Year 4 class on a permanent basis.
This is a primary school that invests in developing you as a teaching and as a leader. There will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate. In addition, being a faith school, this primary school can guarantee OUTSTANDING behaviour.
This primary school plans learning to be creative and exciting to meet the needs of all children. The ideal candidate must be:
- Someone who is forward thinking and adaptable
- Someone to provide excellent provision for the children and play an integral role in the development of your pupils
- A candidate who is, or wants to become an outstanding teacher and leader
- The successful candidate must be able to deliver consistently excellent lessons to their brilliant children
- YOU MUST HOLD QTS!
All classes are well supported with a TA or HLTA who works collaboratively with the class teacher to ensure children make excellent progress. The curriculum is exciting and inspirational. It provides children with the opportunity to explore, enquire and reflect.
The PRIMARY School Offers:
- Fantastic Facilities and resources for both staff and pupils to benefit from
- A unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of a successful school improvement elsewhere in London
- Huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A TLR if you are looking to take on a leadership role
If you are an outstanding newly qualified teacher looking to work in a primary school that offers supportive senior leaders and can offer outstanding development opportunities then this is the school for you.
My client is looking to interview for their primary school teaching positions as soon as possible, so if you are looking for a challenge with great rewards then please contact Yasmin @ Academics on / TODAY!!