An excellent career development opportunity for a Telesales Executive based at the Gateshead Branch offering an attractive basic salary and benefits package including a competitive bonus scheme.
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development and nurturing talent, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate business savvy, hard work and determination to succeed.
- Making outbound B2B sales calls to generate appointments in relation to replacement telephony including hardware PBX solutions, Hosted IP solutions, telephone line rental, calls and broadband
- Email campaigns
- CRM data inputting, fact finding and lead generation
- Contacting existing customers
- General customer service
Benefits of the role:
- Basic salary and excellent commission structure
- Annual bonuses after 12 months service
- Holidays accrued up to 28 days (based upon length of service)
- Company pension scheme
- In house training and opportunity for development
- 12 Months Telesales Experience & Proven track record
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
This vacancy is being advertised by Progress Yorkshire Ltd. The services of Progress Yorkshire Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Progress Yorkshire Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from aplicants with previous sales experience who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.