Assistant Relationship Manager
Kind Consultancy is working with a succesful, well established financial services organisation who are seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their Invoice Finance division in Birmingham.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Relationship Manager position will include:
- Creating and developing new and pre-existing relationships with introductory sources, including brokers, insolvency practitioners, banks, finance advisors, accountants etc
- Achieve and maintain an agreed level of new enquiries, attending relevant networking events and identifying and converting opportunities for new business
- Supporting the Corporate Manager team by attending sales meetings, completing risk templates and chasing outstanding enquiries and paperwork
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the organisation’s products, services, competitors, clients, introducers and risks
- Introducing and promorting the organisation’s brand in the corporate market space
Our ideal candidate for the Assistant Relationship Manager role:
- Has proven experience of workinge in a customer focussed environment, ideally within Financial Services - face to face sales experience would be desriable
- Is highly numerate and literate with well developed IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Has good financial understanding, including an up to date knowledge of the current asset based finance industry and wider finance product knowledge
- Is able to work independently whilst also being a team player
- Holding ABFA or another professional finance qualification would be desirable, as would any experience of working with Invoice Finance
If you’re interested in the Assistant Relationship Manager role and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.