Accounts Assistant - Management Accounts
My client has an urgent need for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support in their cost and billings department. Your role will be to support all aspects of manufacturing by maintaining the product cost/bill of materials database and ensuring that stock movements and balances reflect this database.
- Maintain the factory bill of materials systems and ensure that product costings are accurate
- Develop costings on new/alternative products
- To ensure that movements throughout the supply chain are accurate particularly in relation to materials received.
- Ensure purchasing and invoice clearance transactions are accurate
- Cover other finance team functions
- Ideally AAT/CIMA part qualified
- Experience maintaining factory Bill of Materials/Inventory control systems
- Experience in using an ERP system
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you