Pricing Coordinator, Watford, £18 - £22,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you a detail orientated individual with strong Excel skills and previous experience within a pricing or procurement environment?
Do you want to work for a company that have been consistently listed in The Times top 100 companies to work for who offer extensive training and development to all their staff?
Our client are a growing, dynamic company who are looking for an intuitive individual with strong problem solving skills to join their growing Contracts and Tenders team. You will be responsible for ensuring all pricing information is accurate and that all pricing queries are resolved efficiently minimizing any interruption to the customer ordering process. This role will offer you exposure to several key departments across the business as well as interaction with clients.
- Producing, updating and maintaining product catalogues for key clients
- Resolving pricing queries from clients and other internal departments
- Resolving any discrepancies between prices on customer quotations and pricing information uploaded on to internal systems
- Communicate expiring prices and requesting pricing extensions
- Providing wider support to the Pricing, Contract and Tender Management teams.
- Previous work experience within a pricing or procurement environment.
- Strong Excel skills (V Lookups, Pivot Tables.)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a busy environment.
Keywords: Pricing Co-ordinator, Pricing Administrator, Pricing Analyst, Procurement Analyst, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Co-ordinator, Procurement Coordinator
Commutable from the following locations: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Edgware, Hatfield, Harrow, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.