Working with a Top 50 firm in North West London, to help recruit an Audit Senior to carry out audit duties for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organizations. The vast majority of clients will have turnovers in excess of £6million.
Duties will include:
- Plan and perform smaller audits alone or leading a small team
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Draft Management letters or reports.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
To be considered for this position, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
At least 2 years experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Have good letter writing skills.
- Ideally be a driver with own car as there will be client visits.
This will ideally suit someone who is looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experience.