Employment Paralegal/Legal Assistant (6 month contract)
Our client is a Birmingham based Law firm looking to recruit a Paralegal to work in their employment team for the purposes of a 6 month contract. The role will support the International Employment team. You will be an integral client facing member of the Client Service Teams for key clients, providing support on chargeable multi-jurisdictional projects and client relationship management and controlling significant amounts of revenue firm wide. You will build strong relationships with lawyers across our international network.
The role will entail:
• Client facing engagement to support the management of large client relationships;
• Support on international and UK based chargeable projects and advice;
• Build, management and development of global employment helplines for key clients;
• Coordination and facilitation of international client training both in-person and virtual;
• Organisation of international business development events; • Support on development of international marketing tools;
• Management of international billing processes for key client relationships, including development of client protocols, management of e-billing platforms and internal revenue management; • Matter management and client reporting;
•Being trained on proprietary data visualisation software in order to produce and analyse metrics for clients.
Applicants will have a strong Academic background with strong A Levels supported by an LLB and LPC or ILEX. You will have some office based experience ideally in legal.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equa opportunities employer