Our client, a well renowned PR agency based near Reading are growing and looking for an Account Director to focus on digital. The company offers a 360 degree approach to PR making sure that campaigns include the right mix of media channels.
Main purposes of the job: (clients, media and new business)
The AD’s role is to act as the team leader for a portfolio of consumer and B2B accounts. A key part of the role is to lead the company's consumer media strategy across all accounts and support the firm's new business strategy, in conjunction with the directors.
The AD role holds a senior position within business and you will be expected to form part of the overall senior management team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the team across your accounts and will work effectively to seek opportunities for enhancing the agency’s consumer media strategy. Paying upto 48k plus benefits.
The role requires:
- proven solid media experience
- social media competencie
- excellent writing / news generation skills
- strong ability to build and manage beneficial media relationships and networks
- strategic and creative planning ability
- aptitude to develop successful long-term client relationships
- people management skills
- commercial awareness including the importance of budgeting, planning, forecasting and managing and minimising risk to retain profit margins
Key elements of the role:
- to direct & plan your accounts in order to meet the overall objectives & KPI’s
- responsible for managing the team to deliver your accounts needs / targets
- lead on key national sell-ins on your team’s accounts
- lead on news generation for your team’s accounts
- oversee lifestyle sell-ins on your team’s accounts
- responsible for all client’s / campaign’s media strategies i.e. reviewing media lists at the onset of campaigns / what the hooks are / regular reviews / the results
- contribute to news generation strategy on all the company's clients
- identify, build and maintain relationships with key influential media beneficial to company's client portfolio, in turn support the team in delivering against KPI’s
A great opportunity to join a very good company with a family feel but big aspirations. Please Apply Within!