We are looking for a dedicated Care Manager in Frome, Somerset to join a newly established Home Care Branch. Our client is a national, award winning provider and they offer bespoke companionship led services to private clients in their own homes, with a minimum of one-hour calls. This service ensures that all clients achieve the most out of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
So, what will the role involve? As Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this newly established Home Care Branch! Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and appraisal of companions
- Ensure good match and Introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Interviewing potential companions and ensure staff retention
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
Care Manager Person Specification:
- NVQ 3 or above with the desire to gain further qualifications to Level 5 and continuous development for career progression
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Ideally have experience within a supervisory/managerial role in Domiciliary Care
- Excellent CQC knowledge and extensive experience writing Care Plans and conducting Risk Assessments.
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
Above all you will have the determination to start up a new start up branch and play a pivotal role in a bespoke companionship service.