Our award winning out of home client has a superb opportunity for a bright and confident individual with a can-do attitude to join the Investment team as an Investment Manager. Successful candidates will have superb relationship management skills, meticulous attention to detail and be able to manage a busy workload.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the trading & negotiation, agree & control price across bookings
- Comprehensively understand the media owners, their business and be an internal brand ambassador
- Develop strong relationships with all media owner contacts
- Work alongside the senior member of the investment team on negotiations, and all bookings relating to assigned business area
- Work with the Planning team and the rest of the Investment Team in negotiation and delivery of approved campaigns
- Provide expertise for the assigned business area, externally & internally communicating any relevant changes in the marketplace
- Contribute to the development of internal documentation & software to supply Planning Team with pricing and availability in a relevant, consistent, efficient and accurate manner.
- With the Investment Directors and Planning Team - deliver relevant KPI requirements and PRF guarantees. Build relationships with the auditors. Attend your own key client audits where relevant
- Work with the Investment team to help meet all relevant commercial targets maximising profitability for group and associated partners
- Strive for maximum efficiency in plan creation and workflow process.
- Actively contribute to tools, systems and communication creation to improve the output of the team
- Begin to form a long term overview of format, environments and media owners and be innovative in approach - identifying new income opportunities and ensuring these are activated in a commercially viable way, delivering entrepreneurial thinking at every opportunity
- Have a thorough understanding and utilise all tools and systems, e.g. Route, Fusion & Aim. Ensure Executive is utilising tools and help to train them where applicable
- Support your Investment Directors in key client reports and weekly figure updates if required
- Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
- Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes
- Contribute to the training and development of executives within your team and the wider company and look at new ways of servicing the needs of clients and agencies within the portfolio
- The senior investment team will delegate tasks directly to you. You are able to delegate these tasks to exec’s (if within their capabilities) but, must ensure that expectations are met by your Investment Director and work - loads/development is monitored by yourself
- Endeavour to pro-actively grow and develop key client business alongside the planning teams
- Attend internal/external site tours where relevant
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Demonstrate proper care and respect for corporate assets
- Experience in working in an Investment Manager role
- Strong numeracy & analytical skills
- Negotiation and innovative trading ability
- Accurate and acute attention to detail
- Relevant experience in an Out of home, media owner and/or agency environment
- Experience of building strong relationships with clients
- Microsoft office skills
If you feel this position ids the next step in your career, we look forward to receiving your CV.