Primary teachers-NQTs-KS1 & KS2-Inner London -September
As a special offer, we are currently offering a £500 Golden Hello for any successfully placed candidates in a permanent role in September after your 12th week in your new position.
We have a number of schools in Inner London to appoint Newly Qualified Primary teachers for roles commencing this coming September 2017.
- Newly Qualified Teachers.
- Qualified teachers ONLY being considered for these positions.
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential by promoting a learning environment.
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Experience of the UK curriculum.
- Must be creative, passionate and positive.
- Long term positions for NQTs across KS1 and KS2.
- Salary: Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- Ideal for promising NQTs.
- These schools have specifically requested NQTs as they have programmes and support systems in place.
- A dedicated full time class teacher who can commit to the full academic year 2017/2018.
- A selection of Inner London schools.
- All requesting NQTs have supportive induction programmes for NQTs.
- Based across all Boroughs in London depending on the candidate's preference.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
*Early application are advised as CVs are being shortlisted in coming weeks*
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.