Projects Team Leader
Are you a manager who leads from the front? Are you a natural motivator? Previous experience of managing a teams of four or more? Looking to be a part of a Senior Leadership Team? Confident with Account Managing and Project Management? Are you results orientated? Great at building rapport? Overly organised and love being part of a busy team? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for a passionate and driven Projects Team Leader!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Strong commercial understanding will be paramount in this role along with a clear passion to win and develop business.
- Day to day running of a busy sales / projects team.
- Looking at the sales funnel to establish where new business is coming from.
- Motivating and developing the team.
- Leadership and being able to Upsell & Cross Selling into existing clients
- You will act as the 'go to’ person for issues and opportunities related to the customer.
- Supporting the delivery of the teams projects.
- Managing projects from concept to completion.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximise profitability.
- Lead the preparation of the annual sales plan. Agreeing key goals to ensure the plan is executed.
- Create and implement sales plans for the team that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends.
- Coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor team performance
- Manage day to day sales activities, working closely with the General Managers, their teams and key contacts.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly proactive sales visits to key clients.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM or similar.
- Growing customer sales in line with targets
- Organisation skills
- Full of business acumen
- Competent at Operational Level
- Experience of working to targets, metrics and identifying measures of success.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team of Sales / Account Managers
- Complaint resolution
- Motivate and lead a team.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- A team player with the ability to work in a target-orientated environment
- A self-starter with an ability to work to an agreed business plan
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed.
- Circa £55,000
- Performance related bonus.
- Free Parking
- 20 Days Plus Public Holidays
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Project Team Leader, Team Leader, Team Manager, Supervisor, Manager, Account Manager, General Manager, Sales, Key Account Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Project Support, Project Management, Sales Coordinator, Managerial, Executive, Management.