Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Doncaster - £30,000 - £35,000 - Days Regular
Clemence Rogers Recruitment is working with a well established manufacturing company in Doncaster to recruit a Multi skilled Maintenance engineer. The successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining plant equipment and arranging planned preventative maintenance.
Responsibilities for the Role:
* To maintain and repair plant equipment.
* To optimise production by attending machine breakdowns.
* Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment, including machine and process modifications.
* To oversee and implement new equipment installations.
* Solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills.
* Setup a planned preventative maintenance program.
* Be involved with continuous improvement in the work place whilst adhering to PPM
Requirements for the role:
* Experience as a Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Engineer.
* Electro - Mechanical skill based experience in cranes, pneumatics, hydraulics, general fabrication.
The Ideal candidate will be apprentice trained with previous experience within a similar role within a manufacturing fast moving environment.
Permanent day role working Monday to Friday
* Pension contributions
* 07.30am to 15.30pm 40 hour week
* Free parking