A top Accounting firm has instructed the Redline Group to recruit for an Experienced ACCA or CIMA qualified Senior Accountant, to join their offices in East London. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who has worked within a practice environment and understands the fast paced environment, who has potentially moved into industry, into an environment where they are focusing on management accounts as well as preparing month end and corporation tax.
The culture at this business is a very engaging arena for Accountants to work in and there is a strong social side to their business which helps promote a good working environment. Key of the Accounts Senior are below.
• Be a key point of contact for clients in relation to the accounts assignment
• Arranging time lines, signing of accounts etc. Preparation, monitoring and review of budgets on all jobs.
• Preparation of accounts from both computer and manual records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
• Drafting corporation tax computations
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Management of jobs and review of work produced by junior members of staff.
• Preparation of management information and other accounts related work requested by clients
• ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
• A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE Accounting
If you would like to be considered for the Accounts Senior opportunity, please apply with both a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your CV. Applications without cover letter will be declined.