Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Executive
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing B2B marketing team in central Southampton. You'll be helping to deliver a multi-channel marketing strategy to help acquire and retain clients, build brand awareness and launch new products.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and implementing digital marketing activity to support the marketing strategy
- Delivering content promotion and distribution activity across multiple channels
- Ensuring that all web properties are optimised for organic search and that search performance is tracked and measured
- Managing the marketing automation platform and setting up/executing email marketing campaigns
- Reporting on digital marketing activity using web analytics tools
- Maintaining marketing prospect data
- Creating of visuals/photography in line with brand guidelines
- Supporting the team with areas such as events, promotion and social media content
What skills and experience do you need to have?
A passion for digital marketing and a desire to learn and develop is more important to us than years of experience. Experience in one or more of the following would however be highly advantageous:
- Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console
- HTML coding for emails and landing pages
- CRM systems or marketing automation platforms