Privacy Compliance London
A FTSE 100 business is looking for a Privacy professional with a Risk / Compliance background to join the team.
The purpose of the role will be to lead the GDPR for the group and support the global function. The focus of the role will be mainly Data Privacy. Post GDPR the role will evolve to include a combination of Privacy, Compliance and Risk.
Compliance and Privacy
- Manage EU GDPR compliance across the group
- Lead training sessions involving HR, information security and sales
- Oversight of Subject Access Request and Data Breaches
- Provide front-line ad hoc guidance to business stakeholders on compliance areas
- Compliance project management
- Risk analysis
- Design and running assurance programmes
- Research on financial evaluation of principle risk
- Follow up on actions arising from the risk committee meetings
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working on the GDPR
- Experience and qualifications in Data Privacy management
- Project management and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage wide-ranging compliance matters
- An understanding of corporate governance
If this role sounds of interest please apply now.