£40,000 to £42,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established Mental Health care provider, who are seeking to recruit a Registered Manager in Nottingham.
The service provides specialised long-term care and support for people with conditions such as acquired brain injury, Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and spinal injury.
- Ensure that the correct rotas and the skill mix within the staff are met to company and CQC standards.
- Meet the organisation & Care Quality Commission standard.
- Provide clinical leadership for the nursing team.
- Deputise for General Manager as required.
- Ensure that staff receive regular and timely Clinical Supervision.
- Ensure that all MDT, nursing and support staff receive regular and timely Performance & Development (PDR) Reviews.
- Take responsibly of the Nursing and Care team.
- Work with the General Manager to ensure occupancy levels and commercial objectives are achieved.
- Ensure effective communication systems are established and maintained between patients, families, staff and external agencies.
- To work closely with Unit Managers in the recruitment of appropriate staff.
- Participate in the on-call service as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RNLD)
- Current valid NMC pin
- Minimum 2 years clinical management experience in Brain Injuries, Neuro-disability or rehabilitation.
- Strong management skills including knowledge of employment law and staff development
- Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant CQC legislation and standards of practice
- Ability to communicate on all levels
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.