Publishing, Events and Exhibitions
Jobfinders are representing a very well know portfolio of events within an exciting and popular sector who require a Sales Manager to lead by example and not be afraid to pick up the phone themselves
£Competitive plus generous OTE and company benefits
You be proactively leading the events sales team making sure that all targets are met. You will be motivating a team of energetic and lively sales professionals with drive and ambition. You will be hands on, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Ability to lead an event campaign and to focus in a target led environment.
- Able to work under pressure
- Solid experience selling on the phone and still not afraid to do so now
- Maintain and build key client relationships
- Bring new ideas to the table to develop revenue streams
- Confident and articulate in networking and in meetings
- Quick to learn the markets and events
- Create and develop a sales and marketing strategy plan across each event in the portfolio
- Manipulate visitor marketing strategies / plans in to exhibitor benefits
- Execute a well thought out sales communication schedule
- Implement a customer care programme that maintains strong relationships which ensures show loyalty
- Ensure targets are in place and met
- Maintain product integrity by keeping high yields
- Organised with administrations
- Sales forecasting and reporting
- Liaise with all other internal, relevant departments
- Commercially minded
Would have a publishing event / exhibition background in sales and previously, successfully led a team.
Personality wise: Energetic, passionate about meida, friendly, driven, ambitious, flexible, well presented and committed.
If you do not receive a response from us within three - five days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application