Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Looking for a new challenge within the Fire System Sector, then this is an opportunity not to be missed. My client was established in 2002. They have gone from strength to strength and gained a considerable level of expertise and knowledge in the Fire Safety sector. They are an innovative and customer friendly business - absolutely committed to exacting customer care, a high quality of work and superb professionalism. These are the selling points that make them stand out in the market.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Fire Alarm Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering A 50mile radius of Bedford
- Providing day to day Small installations, Servicing and Maintenance of Fire alarms.
- Clients include Hotels, Schools, Services Offices and high end properties
- Must have experience in Install, Servicing and and Maintenance of fire alarms essential, access control panels desirable
- Electrical qualifications desirable, 17th edition ideal or working towards.
- FIA Qualification desirable but not essential
- Ideally living in or around Bedford
- £25-30k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.